Saturday, January 16, 2021

Iran Coronavirus November 30 – Getting Used To Death

Islamic Republic manipulating number of deaths due to COVID-19 in Iran while hospitals report something different. People and officials are getting used to high number of deaths and cases!

Tehran Corona Combating Committee reports slight decline in number of COVID-19 cases but warns not to relax restrictions too early. Dr Zali, head of the committee, asks the National Task Force to give more authority to medical universities and paying the benefits of healthcare staff. He also asks the government to compensate the hospitals for the revenue lost in the past 9 months! However, Islamic Republic doesn’t have the money to pay any of these, unless print more money without any backing and make the already collapsing economy worse.

In the meantime, after more than 9 months, Director of Planning & Budget Organization allowed the Ministry of Health to hire 30,000 new force! If there’s enough money for this massive operation, why not pay the already exhausted staff who are owed unpaid benefits and wages?! After more than 9 months, why are they hiring new staff now?! It more looks like another propaganda and lie for Rouhani and Islamic Republic to save face.

Khuzestan big cities such as Ahvaz and Mahshahr are dealing with flooded hospitals and houses, increasing the risk of coronavirus spread and shortage of beds even more than before.

Interior Minister who is responsible for the “Action Base” of the National Task Force said only 3% of the population are involved with coronavirus and because of those people “we have to restrict the other 97%.” The collapsing economy is causing the regime to relax restrictions early and ask people to abide by the protocols, just like what it was in the past 9 months. In the meantime, waiting out the crisis until a reliable vaccine is available. Both people and officials are getting used to high numbers of cases and deaths every day!

Deputy Commander-in-Chief of IRGC Base in Kerman believes to contain coronavirus, it should be attaked and defensive measure won’t be effective. He said all houses, one by one, should be checked for COVID-19 patients. He didn’t mention any details on how, when and who would be doing all this but Mostaan-110 could be a good help!

Sima Sadat Lari announced 371 deaths due to COVID-19 in Iran in the past 24 hours. 3rd day in a row with decreased number of deaths. According to her manipulated data, 13,321 tested positive in the same time. Testing remains in the same range while positivity rate increased slightly. Critical cases have decreased and miraculously more than 9,800 people have recovered from the deadly disease since yesterday. It looks like the regime in Iran has found the cure for COVID-19 and not sharing the news.

Basic Reproduction Rate (R0) increased and graphs depict the waves and increasing number of active cases.
R0: 4.43
Total: 962,070 (+13,321)
Dead: 48,246 (+371)
Recovered: 668,151
Critical: 5,852 (-7)
Admitted: 245,673 (+3,091)
Tests: 6,125,348 (7.3% of the population, assuming each test was performed on 1 person)


Cover: Milad Hamadi

Share

OFFICIAL STATS

Iran
56,717
Total deaths
Updated on January 17, 2021 12:20 AM
Iran
1,113,224
Total recovered
Updated on January 17, 2021 12:20 AM
Iran
1,324,395
Total confirmed cases
Updated on January 17, 2021 12:20 AM
Iran
154,454
Total active cases
Updated on January 17, 2021 12:20 AM

LATEST UPDATES

FOLLOW US

42FollowersFollow
1,623FollowersFollow
29SubscribersSubscribe

RELATED ARTICLES

MORE ABOUT IRAN

The Poor’s Atomic Bomb – Chemical Ayatollahs

On the one hand, they sign the Chemical Weapons Convention, but secretly develop a Chemical Weapons Program. They sign the JCPOA, but carry out the nuclear military program underground.

System That Kills – Ghanimat Ajdari

Ghanimat Ajdari, one of the 176 PS752 victims, was a "firecracker" and passionate environmental activist. Islamic Republic continues torturing families!

Five Pieces of Soleimani

Demonstrating the ideological arrangement of the Islamic Republic in the order and selection of Qassem Soleimani's grave goods: Political religion, superstition, anti-Semitism, cult of leadership and terror

Soleimani Dismantled

Qassem Soleimani was no "hero." He was responsible for killing thousands of Iranians, women and children across the Middle East!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here